This pink heart necklace is lovely and soft to wear and the ceramic pendant is tactile and smooth. It would make a lovely 18th wedding anniversary gift since porcelain is associated with that celebration.
Hand made by me in white porcelain ceramic clay.
Fired in my kiln.
Beautiful shiny soft red / blush pink glaze.
47 mm x 48 mm approx.
Sterling silver bail, marked 925.
Sterling silver snake chain, 1.6 mm x 45 cm (18 inches) with lobster clasp. Stamped 925.
Gorgeous gift box included.
Available on grey satin silk rouleau cord and in other colours.
*Sterling silver components are purchased from a reputable UK wholesale bullion company.
Before making a porcelain heart, the clay has to be the right consistency and thickness before being folded and artfully manipulated into shape. Due to this handmade process, each heart will be slightly different and just as lovely as the ones shown. Truly a "Work of Heart"!
Useful shipping info is at the end of my "Shipping and Policies."
Copyright and Designright Jude Winnall 2018.
All the intellectual property rights in the designs and products (including the images, text, packaging and marketing material) are and will remain the property of Jude Winnall. Any infringements will be taken seriously.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jude Winnall, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Jude Winnall, St Andrews Place, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2YR, UK
DELIVERIES TO THE UK:
A signature is required by customer on delivery.
Orders over £50: Royal Mail Special Delivery, guaranteed next working day delivery by 1:00 pm.
Orders £50 and under: Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For Confirmed service, aim 3 working days. Upgraded shipping available at checkout: Royal Mail Special Delivery, guaranteed next working day delivery by 1:00 pm.
DELIVERIES TO EUROPE:
A signature is required by customer on delivery.
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed whose aim is 5 working days.
DELIVERIES TO US, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, TRINIDAD and UAE:
A signature is required by customer on delivery.
Royal Mail International Signed (and Tracked when possible) whose aim is 7 working days.
If your country is not listed please contact me for a shipping price.
Setting the shipping price for more than one item is not possible until I know the total value, weight and volume of the combined parcel. Please contact me if you would like a shipping quote. Alternatively please go ahead and order multiple goods and I will reimburse you for the excess postage costs when I have packed and weighed everything together. I will do everything I can to keep postage costs to a minimum.
Delay, loss or damage during transit is out of my control.
If your package does not arrive by the due delivery date you may be able to track its progress online. Details will be on your shipping notification. I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do about delayed items unless they are proven to be lost.
Goods are considered lost:
UK: 14 working days after the due delivery date.
Europe: 20 working days after the due delivery date.
Outside Europe: 25 working days after the due delivery date.
Please contact me if you think your parcel has been lost in the post.
If your order arrives damaged please contact me asap including photos of your purchase and the packaging it arrived in.
If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your item, please contact me within 14 days of receiving the goods, and return everything to me unused including the gift box (if supplied) within 30 days of receiving the goods.
I recommend that you return the goods in the same packaging as supplied and use a service that includes insurance for loss. The parcel must be marked "FRAGILE" and you have to pay for the return delivery so please make sure you get proof of posting.
I reserve the right to withhold a refund for goods that get damaged on their return journey due to inadequate packaging.
To comply with UK and EU law, if the total weight of silver components in a piece of VanillaKiln jewellery weighs more than 7.78 grams then it will be hallmarked. I am registered with the Edinburgh essay office.
Most of the sterling silver jewellery I sell has under 7.78 grams of silver and those components will be marked 925 if possible. I purchase most findings from reputable UK bullion sellers.
If you live outside the UK, airmail will be more expensive than the domestic service you may be used to.
My ceramics are packed in a box with lots of packing material to minimise the chance of breaking. And unfortunately larger, heavier parcels increase the postal charges.
Only Royal Mail offers insurance for loss of ceramics in transit and their Signed For options (with tracking if possible) are more expensive than standard services.
Packing ceramics for shipping is a careful process but with the right size box and protective filling, I'll ensure that your purchase leaves me securely wrapped in the most economical way possible.
Shipping costs are also subject to Bank and Etsy fees totalling 10%.
It is the buyer's responsibility to be at the given address to receive the shipped parcel from VanillaKiln. If the buyer can not do so and as a result the parcel is returned to VanillaKiln the buyer will be refunded the price of the goods (if received by VanillaKiln in saleable condition) but the buyer will not be refunded the delivery charges.